Dartmouth Ocean Technologies Inc. is searching for a recent graduated Electrical and Computer Engineer. The position will oversee the development of electronics for ocean instrumentation; namely phosphate and eDNA systems. The candidate will be expected to have:
- Demonstrable expertise in schematic design, PCB layout and experience in manufacture
- Proficiency in Altium CAD or equivalent
- Ability to code firmware for driver development and automation (C/C++ a must)
- Hands-on skills for basic soldering and assembly of electronics & systems
- Knowledge of ocean instrumentation technology
- Troubleshooting and debugging experience
Excellent communication skills with an attention to detail is critical. The candidate should be prepared to submit a portfolio or example of past project(s) highlighting the above.